Wednesday, 2 January 2013
We are all starting a new year and we are starting this year with a new backup server. This is being added as an additional backup to ensure our premium email services remains online during any issues that could occur.
Web portal maintenance: January 2nd 2013 10pm EST/January 3rd 2013 3AM
We are scheduling a changeover to the main DNS server that for a short period of time may result in the webmail and cloud web portals being unavailable for some users for a short period of time. To ensure your can still access your webmail and cloud portal we have setup additional sites via the new server. There will also be no downtime for email or cloud backup. Emails will continue to be sent and received during the propagation period.
- If you cannot access http://webmail.thexyz.net you can access webmail via https://wmail.mymailsrvr.com
- If you do have an issue accessing webmail/cloud portals, try refreshing cache as this will likely solve the problem: http://forum.thexyz.net/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=47
- Most users will not even notice the changeover, there will be no interruption in service, just accessing web portals.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team here.
Get future updates and announcements automatically delivered to your mail box, by subscribing here.
- Backup your server or network storage with Thexyz ...
- Navigating a Dynamic Email Threat Landscape
- Planning For Email Scalability And Traffic Spikes
- Thexyz Forum Is now mobile friendly with integrati...
- Network Switch Update To Thexyz Premium Webmail
- Getting your business branded
- Adding A New Backup Server To Webmail & Cloud Apps...
- 2012 (45)
- 2011 (79)
- 2010 (75)
- 2009 (14)
- 2008 (1)
- 2007 (1)