Monday, 7 January 2013
In the past week we have successfully upgraded one of our core network switches for Thexyz Premium Webmail. The switch was completed within seconds and due to backup measures, resulted in no downtime. The results are very good - about 3 to 5 times increase in speed compared to the old network switch. Now our customers enjoy sending 50MB attachments in email within seconds and also have 25GB email accounts.
This switch upgrade was done to ensure the upmost reliability for our premium email at Thexyz. This also makes a number of improvements to mobile mail settings. You can add mobile sync to your email account for $1 per month and this will enable push mail that is not available on smartphones like the iPhone as standard.
- Backup your server or network storage with Thexyz ...
- Navigating a Dynamic Email Threat Landscape
- Planning For Email Scalability And Traffic Spikes
- Thexyz Forum Is now mobile friendly with integrati...
- Network Switch Update To Thexyz Premium Webmail
- Getting your business branded
- Adding A New Backup Server To Webmail & Cloud Apps...
- 2012 (45)
- 2011 (79)
- 2010 (75)
- 2009 (14)
- 2008 (1)
- 2007 (1)