Thursday, 13 June 2013
To make sure Mac Mails's settings are properly configured:
1. In Mac Mail, go to "Mail" > "Preferences..."
2. Select the Accounts tab. Under Account Information, click the drop-down next to Outgoing Mail Server and select "Edit SMTP Server List..."
4. Under the Authentication drop-down, ensure Password is selected rather than MD5 Challenge-Response.
5. Click OK to close the SMTP window, then OK again to close Preferences.
As we start Monday, organizations are likely having the same conversation after hearing about a major Ransomware attack over the weekend. Wh...
You can download the app free of charge from Google Play or Apple App Store. The app has recently been updated as Tapatalk celebrates its...
Good news! BlackBerry 10 smartphones and BlackBerry Playbook now support ActiveSync so Thexyz Premium Email syncs calendars and contacts no...
We have secured great discounts on domains for the rest of month. Mar ch Domains Discounts Enjoy unbelievable discounts on your p...
Outlook 2013 Works Like Exchange With Thexyz Mobile Sync With Microsoft Outlook 2013 you can setup Thexyz Premium Webmail to work like an...
- ► 2016 (23)
- ► 2015 (34)
- ► 2014 (40)
- Thexyz Forum mobile app by Tapatalk is free
- Outlook Sync Now Available in Beta
- No Longer Accepting Payments From Bluesnap
- Phasing Out SMTP Authentication using CRAM-MD5
- Updating Password Authentication Method on Thunder...
- Updating Password Authentication Method on Your iP...
- Updating Password Authentication Method on Mac Mai...
- Sync Your Music To Your Phone Without iCloud
- ▼ June 2013 (8)
- ► 2012 (43)
- ► 2011 (69)
- ► 2010 (52)
- ► 2009 (11)