Thursday, 13 June 2013
To make sure Mac Mails's settings are properly configured:
1. In Mac Mail, go to "Mail" > "Preferences..."
2. Select the Accounts tab. Under Account Information, click the drop-down next to Outgoing Mail Server and select "Edit SMTP Server List..."
4. Under the Authentication drop-down, ensure Password is selected rather than MD5 Challenge-Response.
5. Click OK to close the SMTP window, then OK again to close Preferences.
We have secured great discounts on domains for the rest of month. Mar ch Domains Discounts Enjoy unbelievable discounts on your p...
We tested a bunch of FTP clients for iOS devices and found these to be the best. Most of them cost between $1 to $5 but we found the small p...
You can download the app free of charge from Google Play or Apple App Store. The app has recently been updated as Tapatalk celebrates its...
With Thexyz Webmail you have the choice of using your own domain or one of our domains. Using your own domain offers more features and ben...
Over the past few weeks our system administrators have detected an unusually high amount of traffic towards WordPress login pages. We h...
- ► 2016 (23)
- ► 2015 (34)
- ► 2014 (40)
- Thexyz Forum mobile app by Tapatalk is free
- Outlook Sync Now Available in Beta
- No Longer Accepting Payments From Bluesnap
- Phasing Out SMTP Authentication using CRAM-MD5
- Updating Password Authentication Method on Thunder...
- Updating Password Authentication Method on Your iP...
- Updating Password Authentication Method on Mac Mai...
- Sync Your Music To Your Phone Without iCloud
- ▼ June 2013 (8)
- ► 2012 (43)
- ► 2011 (69)
- ► 2010 (52)
- ► 2009 (11)