Sunday, 8 December 2013
Android 4.3 Jelly Bean App Crash Fix
Android 4.3 has been rolled out to quite a few devices this week including Samsung and Nexus phones. Some users of Thexyz Webmail mobile app reported that the app crashed on opening. We took a look into this issue and found a quick and easy fix. You basically just need to clear the app data by following the steps below.
1. Click the Settings icon and then at the top touch More.
2. Select Application Manager under System Manager and find the app.
3. Touch Clear data and Clear cache
Try opening the app again and it should load without any error.
We have secured great discounts on domains for the rest of month. Mar ch Domains Discounts Enjoy unbelievable discounts on your p...
We tested a bunch of FTP clients for iOS devices and found these to be the best. Most of them cost between $1 to $5 but we found the small p...
You can download the app free of charge from Google Play or Apple App Store. The app has recently been updated as Tapatalk celebrates its...
With Thexyz Webmail you have the choice of using your own domain or one of our domains. Using your own domain offers more features and ben...
Over the past few weeks our system administrators have detected an unusually high amount of traffic towards WordPress login pages. We h...
- ► 2016 (23)
- ► 2015 (34)
- ► 2014 (40)
- 8 Tips to Better Manage Your Email
- Restore Email With Undelete Now Available in Webma...
- Email Infographic
- Get Outlook 2013 With All Thexyz Email Accounts
- How To Export My Contacts From Gmail or Google App...
- Android 4.3 App Not Opening Fix
- Sharing Files With Thexyz Cloud - A Case Study
- ModSecurity Apache Plugin Added To Combat Brute Fo...
- ▼ December 2013 (8)
- ► 2012 (43)
- ► 2011 (69)
- ► 2010 (52)
- ► 2009 (11)