Sunday, 22 December 2013
We want to make life a bit easier for you. So we recently added undelete in webmail so that your users will be able recover their deleted email directly from the webmail interface.Try out this new feature today by logging into webmail and following the instructions noted below:
Instructions for recovering deleted email in webmail:
1. Right click on the Trash folder
2. In the context menu, click on "Recover Deleted Email..."
3. Select the message(s) that you want to recover (note: you can recover deleted message for up to 14 days)
4. Click on "Recover to Folder"
5. Select the folder you want to move the messages to
6. When you see the confirmation "Message(s) Recovered" you are done
Recently, there has been a trend towards a more secure, SSL-protected online environment initiated by authorities like Google when they ...
You can download the app free of charge from Google Play or Apple App Store. The app has recently been updated as Tapatalk celebrates its...
We tested a bunch of FTP clients for iOS devices and found these to be the best. Most of them cost between $1 to $5 but we found the small p...
We have secured great discounts on domains for the rest of month. Mar ch Domains Discounts Enjoy unbelievable discounts on your p...
With Thexyz Webmail you have the choice of using your own domain or one of our domains. Using your own domain offers more features and ben...
- ► 2016 (23)
- ► 2015 (34)
- ► 2014 (40)
- 8 Tips to Better Manage Your Email
- Restore Email With Undelete Now Available in Webma...
- Email Infographic
- Get Outlook 2013 With All Thexyz Email Accounts
- How To Export My Contacts From Gmail or Google App...
- Android 4.3 App Not Opening Fix
- Sharing Files With Thexyz Cloud - A Case Study
- ModSecurity Apache Plugin Added To Combat Brute Fo...
- ▼ December 2013 (8)
- ► 2012 (43)
- ► 2011 (69)
- ► 2010 (52)
- ► 2009 (11)