Friday, 14 March 2014
Thexyz is discontinuing support for the cloud backup software which includes document editing via Zoho and our Open Access mobile apps. We are seeing a decline in use of these applications and concentrated development on our other products, such as exchange email, SharePoint and cloud hosting.Why Is Thexyz Discontinuing Support For It's Automatic Backup Software?
- Most of our users collaborate through our email and apps services and cloud VPS servers.
- It allows us to concentrate on other products
- Software updates are time consuming and costly
- User's are making use of other features
- Ensuring our software is kept up to date to work on latest versions of Mac OSX and iOS requires ongoing development. We would rather concentrate on developing our other tools.
I wish to continue using Thexyz automatic desktop backup, what can I do?
We will continue to offer our email archive, server backup and will also have a new tool for desktop backup and server backups.
Recently, there has been a trend towards a more secure, SSL-protected online environment initiated by authorities like Google when they ...
You can download the app free of charge from Google Play or Apple App Store. The app has recently been updated as Tapatalk celebrates its...
We tested a bunch of FTP clients for iOS devices and found these to be the best. Most of them cost between $1 to $5 but we found the small p...
We have secured great discounts on domains for the rest of month. Mar ch Domains Discounts Enjoy unbelievable discounts on your p...
With Thexyz Webmail you have the choice of using your own domain or one of our domains. Using your own domain offers more features and ben...
- ► 2016 (23)
- ► 2015 (34)
- ▼ March 2014 (4)
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (43)
- ► 2011 (69)
- ► 2010 (52)
- ► 2009 (11)