Tuesday, 4 August 2015
The latest feature to be added to Thexyz Webmail was requested via our product feedback forums and is now available for all users.
Mailbox rename will allow email administrators to rename a mailbox and retain all data. In the past the only way to achieve this was through an email migration.
To rename a mailbox you can login to the email administrators control panel or submit a ticket with your request.
Use case examples:
- An employee has recently married and there is a name change
- An employee is being replaced by a new person
- General username change
- The user must update their username in their email clients and mobile devices to maintain access to the account.
- Rename does not support SharePoint, any associated SharePoint user will not be renamed.
- Chat buddy lists are not automatically updated during a rename. Users will need to re-add buddies.
- Shared calendars will not automatically update. Users viewing the calendar of a mailbox that is renamed will need to re-add the new calendar share.
We have secured great discounts on domains for the rest of month. Mar ch Domains Discounts Enjoy unbelievable discounts on your p...
We tested a bunch of FTP clients for iOS devices and found these to be the best. Most of them cost between $1 to $5 but we found the small p...
You can download the app free of charge from Google Play or Apple App Store. The app has recently been updated as Tapatalk celebrates its...
With Thexyz Webmail you have the choice of using your own domain or one of our domains. Using your own domain offers more features and ben...
Over the past few weeks our system administrators have detected an unusually high amount of traffic towards WordPress login pages. We h...
- ► 2016 (23)
- ▼ 2015 (34)
- ► 2014 (40)
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (43)
- ► 2011 (69)
- ► 2010 (52)
- ► 2009 (11)